Now that we all know that the Mayan’s were full of sh*t (or those who interpreted the calendar’s ending to be the end of the world) I’m really starting to think about that I want for 2013 There’s of course a lot of things, like getting a job, earning money, getting my career going and all that, but there are also specific things that I want, so I thought I share these with you. Let me know what you wish for for 2013?
01. Canon 1100D DSLR Body – This baby can take pretty pictures and film good videos (I hope). I can keep all my lenses too, as it’s still a Canon. Of course I’d love a DSLR that can film AND has a flip screen, but I can’t have it all, can I? This baby is around 217GBP and I’d sell my Canon 1000D DSLR Body for it (anyone interested?)
02. Softbox Light Set – I really fancy getting back into doing videos for YouTube. I’m having a lot of fun filming stuff and editing, but it’s incredibly frustrating when videos like my Favorite Products of 2012 come out too dark and you can’t really see the color. Of course alternatively I’d be happy to move somewhere where we actually get a lot of daylight!
03. 35mm auto-focus Prime Lens – the 50mm lens I have helps me take some awesome pictures (prime lenses are really one of the keys to great photography) but I have to stand quite far away to get into the frame and sometimes a 35mm lens would just make things easier. Shame these things are like ridiculously expensive
04. Collagen Treatment – Even though a lot of people tell me I don’t look almost 29, I can see the signs of aging. Specifically in the middle of my forehead, I’m getting lots of deep frown/anger wrinkles that I’d love to get plumped up with some collagen.
05. Dwarf Lop bunny – When Lodz and I move into our new place in February it’ll be our first proper, proper home and we just HAVE TO have a little pet. I’ve had mice and guinea pigs, so now it’s time for a cute little fuzzy bunny!! We’ve even decided on a name: Mr Fuzz!