On 10th/17th March UK brand Illamasqua will be launching their new Spring/Summer 2011 collection called ‘Toxic Nature’ and here are a couple of details for you guys.
It it’s a mix of bright and dark colors as the collection’s name and pictures suggests.
It will consist of:
- 6x Cream Pigments: Emerge (Coral), Hollow (Mid Brown), Delirium (Cranberry), Bedaub (Mint Green), Mould (Deep Purple), Dab (light pink) – £17 each (I believe these will become permanent)
- 2x Toxic Nature Lip Sticks: Flare (Red Orange), Atomic (Burgundy/Cranberry Red) – £15.50 each
- 5x Toxic Nature Nail Polishes: Purity (Light Coral / Peach), Stagnate (Light Taupe), Gamma (Orange), Radium (Lime Green), Bacterium (Shimmery Cream Brown) – £13.50 each
- 1x Toxic Nature Precision Ink Eye Liner: Glisten (Shimmery Nude) – £17
- 2x Toxic Nature Sheer Lip Glosses: Divine (Magenta), Torture (Orange) – £13 each
It will be available online from 10th March 2011 (watch out for occasional discount codes!) and in store from 17th March 2011.
|Cream Pigment ‘Bedaub’|
|Toxic Nature Lip Stick ‘Atomic’|
|Toxic Nature ‘Purity’|
|Toxic Nature Precision Ink ‘Glisten’|
|Toxic Nature Sheer Lip Gloss ‘Divine’|
I’m a humongus fan of Illamasqua. And I say ‘fan’ and actually mean it. My walls around my desk where I film and have most of my makeup are covered with copies of the promotional pictures that Alex Box created for the Art of Darkness collection. I just love this brand, the geniuses and talents who work for them and especially what they stand for: To live out who you really are (at least that’s how I interpret their ‘Makeup for your Alter Ego‘ slogan). I’m super excited that I get to go to this collection’s launch event on Saturday. I cannot wait to see and meet these geniuses!
Ms Drifted Snow White