Yves Saint Laurant is following the trend of releasing a Spring 2011 collection too in February and like most companies’ spring collection, it includes bright and bold colors!
It will consist of:
- Highlight Powder “Pink Celebration”
- 4x Golden Gloss “Golden Isolence”, “Golden Obsession”, “Golden Impertinence”, “Golden Irreverence”
- 8x Rouge Pur Couture Lipsticks
- 5x Creme de Blush “Velvety Peach”, “Passion Red”, “Tempation Fuchsia”, “Silky Praline”, “Powdery Rose”
- Mascara “Deep Plum”
- Eye Shadows “Gold Leaf”, “Topaz Blue”,
- Nail Lacquers Set
Apparently the highlight powder is really good, so I’m definitely going to check that out! And I love the idea of a plum colored mascara – although Barry M does one for a lot less! Also the cream blushes are of interest (as I just recently gotten into cream blushes). But I don’t think I will buy anything.
WHat about you guys?