Topshop has been doing makeup for a while that has been receiving mixed reviews, so after reading Jessica Rose’s post on this, I got intrigued and as I liked what I saw, I thought I could share it with you as well.
They are currently offering items from their Spring/Summer 2011 called “Sandstorm” and all colors go with that idea – Sand, Beach, etc.
It consists of the following items:
- 2x Eye Shadow Crayons – Zephyr & Equinox
- 2x Eye Shadow Mousses – Glint & Tundra
- 2x Cream Lip Colors – Daze & Tawny
- 2x Lip Gloss – Glisten & Ablaze
- 2x Nail Duos – Wilderness (blue & silver) & Zealous (gold & pink)
- 3x Semi Permanent Eye Liners – Perpetual & Infinite & Tarnished
I really like the look of this collection. It very much so reminds me of the sand and beach and stuff. I want to check out a few of those actually!