Too Faced has within the last year or so released 3 eye shadow palettes (Naked Eye, Natural Eye, Smokey Eye) with 9 compositioned eye shadows that are ready to create 3 looks They come with instruction cards and applicators. And I own 2 of those 3 palettes, that you’ve seen in recent videos: Naked Eye and Smokey Eye.
For 2011′s spring Too Faced are releasing another palette in the same style as those I just mentioned:
The palette will consist of:
- Soul Mates (pale peach shimmer),
- Kiss The Bride (matte pale pink),
- Bouquet Toss (matte pale yellow ivory)
- I Do (matte taupe),
- Un-Veil (matte soft black),
- Cut The Cake (lavender mauve shimmer),
- First Dance (matte deep purple),
- Honeymoon (burnished gold shimmer),
- Ever After (bronze shimmer)
Again, it will enable you to create 3 looks: Day, Classic and Fashion.
They will also be releasing the following items:
- Amazing Face Oil Free Close-Up Coverage Foundation
- Glamour Dust
- Shadow Insurance Candlelight
- Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
- Peach Leopard Brightening & Perfecting Bronzer
I really like that they’re releasing a glitter glue! I can’t wait to try that. I’ve always been shying away from glitter because I don’t have any mixing medium and I don’t like creating my own mixing medium – I’d rather keep my sight ;-) But it seems that they’re hopping on a bandwagon with their Candlelight version of the Shadow Insurance as Urban Decay – their main competitor in all things eye shadow primers – has now got their original Primer Potion and Sin, Eden and Greed.
What do you guys think? Will you buy anything off this collection?