Shu Uemura, which is a company that was founded by and named after legendary japanese make-up artist Shu Uemura. They don’t have official stores in the UK, but for those in countries with Shu Uemura stores and stockists, I thought I could share this anyways.
They are releasing a collection called “Morphorium” in January in Japan and Taiwan (not sure about the rest of the world)
It will consist of
- 2x palettes “Morphorium Blue Palette”, “Sunset Gold Palette”
- both come with 4 eye shadows, a blush and 2 double-ended applicators
- 3x Eye Shadows “Malachite Green”, “Rose Gold”, “Can Silver Mica”
- Peacock Partial Lashes reflecting in purple, brown and black
- 4x Lip Sticks “PK 335″, “PK 343″, “BG 944″, “BG 935″
- 2x Nail Polishes “Sapphire Amazon”, “Orange Mining Congo”
|Morphorium Blue Palette|
|Sunset Gold Palette|
I have never tried any of their products as I’m not sure what you will get out of it. But I think the packaging of the palettes are really cute and very Spring inspired! I would definitely love to get my hands on those funky eye lashes!
Would you get any of these?
Source: Become Gorgeous