In time for Valentine’s Day on 14th February, Lush is a big collection of Limited Edition items. They say “Let us proudly present our collection of suitably bizarre, romantically related goodies for your bath and shower. It’s not what it looks like, it’s what you do with it that matters.” And it’s true. They might not all relate to love – you’re probably thinking flowers and chocolates – but they are still as cute and make a great gift for the ones you love.
I’m not big on Lush – in fact I’ve never tried their products – but I’ve heard great things about them! I will definitely get something of this collection!!
The collection will consist of the following products:
- Shower Gel “It’s Raining Men” £4.25 – £14.25
- “A new honey and lotus flower shower gel for hair and body. It smells like toffee-fudge, with refreshing sweet orange and bergamot oils to give it a little extra sweetness for you or your Valentine.“
- Bubble Bar “Magic Mushroom” £2.35
- “Magic Mushroom has two halves, which blend together to give you bubbles that smell like a bowl of fresh strawberries covered in cream. There wont be mushroom for anyone else in your life or bath when you’ve got one.“
- Bath Ballistic “Frog Prince” £2.75
- “A ballistic for lonely hearts with an aphrodisiac fragrance; jasmine, neroli and rosewood form a sensual fragrance for those longing for their prince or princess to come.“
- Bath Ballistic “The Ex Factor” £1.99
- “Its musky, creamy scent and dissolvable limbs make for a wickedly fun bath, where you can fizz away appendages and head until your thirst for revenge has been satisfied. Bathtime voodoo!“
- Soap “Love Birds” £3.00
- “Love Birds is a creamy cake of jasmine and vanilla loveliness that everyone should try without hesitation. Scented with our sweet Keep it Fluffy perfume.“
- Perfume “Lust” £4.50 – £20
- “There has never been a perfume as purely jasmine as Lust. It’s a perfume that doesn’t mess about in capturing the naughtiest, sexiest characteristics of the white blossoms and Mark’s masterpiece. Wear this and you won’t be going to bed alone…“
- Perfume “Imogen Rose” £4.50 – £20
- “A true and perfect rose perfume. This blend of real Turkish rose, a hint of a powdery note and vetivert is Simon Constantine’s loving dedication to the Damask rose.“
- Giftset “PS I Love You” £13.95
- Shower Jelly “Joy of Jelly”
- Emotibomb “Sex in the Shower”
- Soap “Love Birds”
- Massage Bar “Strawberry Feels Forever”
- Giftset “Be Mine” £25.95
- Massage Bar “Soft Coeur”
- Bath Melts “Mmm Melting Marshmellow Moment”
- Bath Ballistic “Sex Bomb”
- Shower Scrub “Sugar Babe”
- Perfume “Lust”
- Shower Gel “It’s Raining Men”
I love this collection! I think it’s soooo cute!! It might not be the most typical Valentine’s collection, but it’s still really appropriate!
What do you guys think?