Illamasqua published promotional pictures for their US exclusive collection “Color Collision” for this year’s spring, that will retail in Sephora.
It’s described as “Warm tones smash against sky blues and cool lilacs, allowing for audacious colour combinations and textures that provide contrast and defy the status quo. “
It will have 3 main color themes: Cool Story, Warm Story and Dangerous Red Story.
- Powder Eye Shadow in Shiver, $20
- Powder Eye Shadow in Heroine, $20
- Intense Lipgloss in Mistress, $20
- Lipstick in Obey, $22
- Cream Blusher in Rude, $24
- False Lashes in #21, $16
- Nail Varnish in Gamma, (EXCLUSIVE), $14
- Powder Eye Shadow in Anja, $20
- Powder Eye Shadow in Creep, $20
- Intense Lipgloss in Fierce, $20
- Lipstick in Liv, $22
- Cream Blusher in Laid, $24
- False Lashes in #13, $16
- Nail Varnish in Load, $14 (repromote from the Throb collection)
Dangerous Red Story (all repromotes from the Throb collection)
- Intense Lipgloss in Succubus, $20
- Lipstick in Sangers, $22
- Nail Varnish in Throb, $14
I love this collection – besides the repromotes; and I’m not 100% sure what of these products are new. But I love clashing colors! It’s soo dynamic and beautiful.