Good evening my lovelies!
How are you guys doing? I hope you’re not freezing your bums off in this cold, cold weather that’s taken hold of the northern hemisphere!
This is the time of year when people start doing reviews of the almost past year, so I’ve jumped on that band wagon, after seeing Beauty Blogging Blonde‘s Favorites of 2010 video this morning! So many good products that I need to get hold of!
So here’s my favorites of 2010. I was originally going to do a “My Top 10 Favorites of 2010″ and split it in 2 posts, but what the heck!
I forgot to credit a couple of products in the video, so for completion’s sake, I’m listing those mentioned and unmentioned in the following list:
- Shower Gel: Boots Ingredients Mango & Orange Blossom
- Body Lotion: Boots Ingredients Mango & Orange Blossom
- Facial Moisturizer: Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
- Dry Shampoo: Batiste Blush
- Hair Wax: L’Oreal Garnier Fructis Surf Hair
- Hair Mousse: Wella SP Supermousse
- Heat Protective Spray: Toni & Guy Iron-it Heat Defensive Spray
- Foundation: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation 125; Revlon ColorStay Buff
- Powder: Make Up For Ever HD Powder
- Blush: MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush Flirt & Tease, Springsheen; NYX Taup
- Eye Shadow & Concealer Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion Eden
- Eye Shadows: Sleek MakeUp Palettes; Urban Decay Black Palette; Too Face Naked Eye Palette
- Brushes: Crown Brushes; Sigma Brushes; MAC Brushes; ELF Brushes
- Eye Liner: Avon SuperShock Gel Liner Black; MAC Fluidline Blacktrack; Sleek MakeUp Ink Pot Dominatrix
- Lash Curler: Koji Curving Lash Curler
- Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies Volum’ Express Waterproof black
- False Lashes: cross-lashed ones
- Anti-bacterial: Reynard Anti-Bacterial Spray
- Lip Stick: MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme Sweet Ever After, Prolonged
- Lip Liner: MAC Dervish
- False Lash Glue: Duo Adhesive
- Brush Cleaner: Sephora Daily Brush Cleaner
- Nail Varnish: MUA
What are your favorite products of 2010? That may include products that were released in 2010 that you fell in love with or (like I did) that you discovered in 2010! Please let me know – I love hearing about products that I haven’t tried yet :)