MUA is a UK drugstore brand exclusive to Superdrug who made a massively successful impact in the cosmetics industry last year with amazing quality lipsticks, eyeshadows and eyeshadow palettes that are priced between £1 and not more than £5.
I’ve had my luck with finding holy grail items amongst the gazillion drugstore makeup products, such as one of my holy grail mascara. And I had thought that I had found my holy grail eyeliner in MAC‘s Liquidlast, because it just really does last forever… BUT I have now found my new ultimate holy grail eyeliner and I still can’t believe it only costs £1!!!
There’s 5 reasons why MUA‘s liquid eyeliner is my new holy grail:
- It has the smallest flexible brush ever – you can really create the finest, precisest lines ever (Illamasqua‘s Precision Ink liquid liner is a joke compared to the precision you can get from this liner!)
- Because of the precise lines, the product dries incredibly fast (again, Illamasqua‘s liner for example you need to be careful and keep your eyes closed for a while to make sure you don’t ruin the line)
- Because of the fine lines, the liner makes it really easy to correct uneven lines
- You can get it in waterproof and in normal. I don’t understand why anyone would go for a non-waterproof eyeliner, but hey – it’s amazing that they give you that option
- It only costs £1 – it doesn’t get much better than that!
As the liner is waterproof the lines really don’t smudge or budge once they are dry. With this liner you really can’t go wrong at all!
Lodz bought me this MUA eyeliner and I still have to thank him every day for doing so – I always chose gel liners over liquid liners because of the level of control I got from gel liners – but with this eye liner, I get the precise lines I want and everything else I expect from a perfect eyeliner and all of that for £1.
Will you buy this amazing perfect liquid liner?