It seems that my haul videos are the most popular ones on my youtube channel, so I took the chance and filmed items from another haul that I did just after Christmas in the post-xmas sale madness!
I bought £140 (sales items) worth of items, but have gone through them and decided to send about 60% of the purchased items back. I partially explain in the video below:
- Purple Wedge Boot: RRP £24.99 – I paid £15
- Peeptoe Studded Heel: RRP £25 – I paid £5
- Burgundy Bowler Bag: £16.99 – I paid £6
- 3/4 Sleeve Top: RRP £6.99 (for one shirt) – I paid £4 (for one shirt)
- Stretchy Waist Belt: RRP £6.99 – I paid £3.50
- Paisley Lace Tights: RRP £4.99 – I paid £3.50
- Knot Wrist Bag: RRP £8.99 – I paid £3
- Luxury Hold Ups: RRP £5 – I paid £2.50
- 2pc pack Plaited Skinny Belts: RRP £4.99 – I paid £2.50
- Crochet Beret: RRP £5 – I paid £2
- Original costs of items: £109.93
- Actually paid: £47 – that’s a 57% discount!
I hope you enjoyed this post & video as well as the other ones!! What did you buy during the Post-Xmas Sales?
PS: Don’t forget my giveaway! It’s open until Feb 1, 2011 but since you’re already reading this, you might as well enter it!