We all love a bargain, right? Well certainly I do. Not that I have much time to hunt a good bargain in stores, but I love hunting them down and snatching them up.
So for the past few weeks I’ve been a tad obsessed with going to car boot sales. I probably won’t go anymore what with this cold, and I assume those sales will be locked for the winter period anyways, so I thought I’ll show you what I’ve managed to snatch up so far.
- Bags: Next (black) for £1.50, Primark (not shown) for 50p and a Mulberry (certainly fake) for £9.
- Dresses: French Connection (blue) for £3 and French Connection (black) for £1.
- Tops: H&M blouse for 50p.
- Jackets: Vero Moda (black) Corduroy jacket for £1 (or maybe 50p, not sure anymore), H&M pleather (brown) for £5
- Belt: £1
- Ring; Silver 925 with Amethyst £7
- Vivienne Westwood Earring (yes they only had the one, but I still wanted it because it was so pretty) £5
I love this Mulberry bag. I’m sure it’s fake – at least I haven’t seen anything in the bag that hints to its authenticity. But maybe it’s an ultra old vintage one? I couldn’t find any picture of it on the internet of course.
It made me giggle how the two sales people insisted that it was genuine Mulberry though. They even told me to look inside (supposedly to find an genuine tag or something) only to not find anything?
Either way, the pleather is really soft and because it has two compartments with a little divider that can store even more stuff, I really am in love with this bag. I just hope no one will ever ask me whether it’s real or not. Or at least if they spot that it’s fake they don’t think I bought it thinking it was real ‘cause that’d be embarrassing, wouldn’t it!
I see loads of fashion bloggers hunting down bargains on little flee markets and car boot sales – someone found a Chanel belt and another one found a stunning pair of Vivienne Westwood shoes.
I’m pretty chuffed with the two French Connection dresses. They both fit brilliantly with one of them making my boobs look amazing. It’s my new old Little Black Dress from now on :)
Have you been to car boot sales? What were your bargains?