I’m going to the IMATS!! Woohooo! It’s my first time and I can’t wait to lose my IMATS-virginity!! I’ll be trying to tweet as much as possible and report on as many things as possible. Of course I’ll be going both days and will be buying lots of stuff (see below) and attend as many seminars as I can…
But I just wanted to share my shopping/wishlist of items that I want to try and buy at the London IMATS at the end of the month! I’m sooo glad my 2nd student maintenance loan instalment of almost £600 came through yesterday and I have no other expenses this month (other than food, but I got plenty!) I think I’ll have between £300-400 to spend (hopefully with discounts I won’t have to!!
Make Up Provisions
- Mark Traynor Face & Neck Lift
- Nic from Pixiwoo just recently used this in her drag makeup tutorial videos. I loved it and would like to see what my face would look like lifted – not that I need it.
- Black Faux Snake Skin Sable Brush Set
- Purple Rain Brush Set
- Already got about 10 of their brushes which are great! Great, easily available brushes alternative to Sigma, MAC & co!
|Black Faux Snake Skin Sable Brush Set|
|Purple Rain Brush Set|
- HD Cream Foundation
- HD Cream Foundation Palette Neutral #1
- Wayne Goss (who will also be at the IMATS) has been raving about these loads, so I wanna give them a try – as single and as palette so I have the right colors for the seasons
- Freedom System 10 Eye Shadow Square Palette
- I first heard about this brand from my friend Franca from Australia over a year ago, but I never had the chance to check them out – and now lots of MUA’s are raving about them too!
Yaby 20% Pro Discount
- Blush Pans
- Eye Shadow Pans
- Pre-Set Eye Shadow Palette
- Again, heard about them when they had just started and got some products and loved them, but they’ve been unavailable until the girls from The MakeUp Artist Boutique stocked them!
|Pre-Set Eye Shadow Palette|
CoverFX up to 40% Pro Discount
- Total Coverage Cream Foundation
- Heard many great things about them so I’m really looking forward to picking this up!
OCC up to 20% Pro Discount
- Lip Tars
- If you haven’t heard of the OCC Lip Tars, then I don’t know what to tell you! No, actually – YOU SHOULD GO BUY THEM! The same ladies that sell Yaby in the UK also sell OCC Lip Tars and I’m totally gonna buy at least 11 (if they have all of them for a great price, I’ll have them all)
- Fixx Creme Foundation
- This brand isn’t very mainstream-popular like those brands that are available in our department stores, but they’ve been around for ages and have a great reputation!
Please do note that the discounts I listed are the ones the companies are listing on their websites for actual pros (certified or other). Normally at tradeshows companies do discount the prices for their products, but don’t take my word for it – especially with these discounts!
I sincerely hope I’ll be able to get what I want that day and more!
Are you going? What are you on planning buying? What’s your budget?