Hi my lovelies!!
Can I just say WOW and THANK YOU SO SO MUCH to the 29 subscribers to my blog? I can’t believe that within this short time span people have already helped me to that many subbies! I did not expect that at all and I am eternally grateful to y’all!! You know what this means, don’t you? GIVEAWAY TIME IS COMING!!! But more about that after Xmas hopefully – if not, definitely in 2011!
Right, today I’m bringing you my very first makeup tutorial. It’s not of the best quality and please excuse my look at the beginning of the video – I had just gotten out of bed, but I thought I might as well be as sufficient as a German and record myself while I get ready!
Because I was getting ready for work and I’m not allowed to wear extravagant clors, I had to make do with a neutral/office/work look. But I promise to film a lot more colorful tutorials and videos over the holidays!!
- Make Up For Ever HD Primer in Green
- Make Up For Ever All Mat Primer
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in 125
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- MAC Select CoverUp Concealer in NW20
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder
- Sleek MakeUp iDivine Palette in Storm (2nd bottom right color)
- MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque
- Sleek MakeUp iDivine Palette in Storm (Colors: top left, 2nd to top left, 2nd bottom left)
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
- Avon Lace Luxe SuperShock Gel Liner in Black
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum’ Express Waterproof in Black
- MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Flirt & Tease
- MAC Lip Pencil in Dervish
- MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Sweet Ever After
- Noname Angled Brush
- ELF Studio Angled Brush
- ELF Crease Brush
- Crown Eye Liner Brush
- Crown Flat Fluffy Stiff Brush
- Sigma SS239 Brush
- fakeMAC Fan Brush
- Koji Curving Lash Curler
Hope you found this tutorial helpful! I love this simple look and it’s done superquick (if you aren’t filming a tutorial while doing it). I actually wear this sort of look a lot when I’m leaving the house and am not going anywhere fancy! I’d probably wear a blood-red lippie though!
If you recreate this look, let me know – I’d love to see your take on it!