As I said in my previous post today – I have a new camcorder! And since my internet doesn’t work at home and I have no TV, I have had plenty of time to record some lovely videos for you guys!
So after my last Tutorial: Office Look video I thought I could bring you another neutral look tutorial, not just to give you more variety but also to show you the quality differences between my old and my new camcorder :-)
So here’s the look that I filmed:
And here’s the video:
- Make Up For Ever All Mat Primer
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in 120
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder
- MAC Blush in Springsheen
- Sleek MakeUp iDivine palette in Storm
- Bottom Row, 2nd to right
- Top Row, 3rd to left
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum’ Express Waterproof in Black
I hope y’all enjoyed this tutorial (especially the video quality!)!
See you soon & much love,