Hi my lovelies! Yesterday I posted two haul videos (here & here) and you guys have all been commenting on my makeup look and asked me to recreate it, so that’s what I did!
Please bear with the text in the middle of the video for the first minute. My normal video editing program is acting up so I had to find an alternative solution. The one I got now costs $59 to unlock, but I wanna wait till I tried fixing the other program.
- MONU Skin Perfecter
- Make Up For Ever All Mat Primer
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation 120
- Urban Decay Primer Potion Eden
- Inglot 393 (Pearl), 37 (AMC Shine)
- Barry M Kohl Pencil Buzz
- 2true Voluptulash Mascara Black
- Manhattan Eye Brow Pencil 99W
- Ben Nye Blush Pink Blush
- Barry M Glossy Tube Buzz
- Illamasqua foundation brush
- Sephora blending brush
- Sephora crease brush
- Koji Curving eye lash curler
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. I know it’s not the best quality and I’m sorry about that, but this is all getting quite expensive and I don’t mind this investment – I’m loving your responses and it’s all so much fun – but I really am broke and can’t pay for that video editing program at the moment :s
I hope you guys understand and still like it!