Hi my lovelies!!
Tonight I’ll be attending my very first work holiday party (for which I even got to design the poster/flyer!).
I’ve never been to a work xmas party before and I’m quite excited and nervous!! Dresscode is Cocktail dresses! Urgh – I don’t even do dresses!
So I went to the next big city and bought a cocktail dress after asking every other person in the changing rooms area what they thought *lol*
The dress is short and black and has a sweetheart neckline and silver beads & sequins going into the waist from the side. It’s gorgeous!!
So I decided I go full force and am now sporting daring makeup:
- Make Up For Ever All Mat & Green Primers
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in 125
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder
- MAC Select CoverUp Concealer in NW20
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Libertine and Cobra
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
- Avon SuperShock Gel Liner in Black
- Sleek Make Up 2nd on bottom left of Storm Palette
- MAC Lip Liner in Dervish
- MAC Pro Long Wear Lipcream in Sweet Ever After
- NYX Blush in Taupe
- MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Flirt & Tease
I hope I look ok for a work party and haven’t overdone it! But ah well, it’s not like I can change it as I’ll be picked up in 15min!!
Let me know what you think, I’d appreciate it!! And I’ll let you know what my colleagues thought too