How are you guys doing on the penultimate day of 2010? I hope you are all still as amazing as always!!
I went into town yesterday to get some stuff and ended up buying lots of different makeup (read my haul post here).
I just wanted to show you the makeup I was sporting before Gavin from Illamasqua went all crazy with the colors and expressed his creativity on my face and helped me find my alter ego :)
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation 120
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder
- MAC Blush Springsheen
- Urban Decay Primer Potion Eden
- Too Faced Naked Eye Palette Satin Sheets, Pillow Talk & Lapdance
- Sleek MakeUp iDivine Storm Palette Bottom Row 2nd To The Right
- MAC Fluidline Blacktrack
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum’ Express Waterproof Black
I really like Too Faced’s Naked Eye Palette!! It’s got 9 different natural sort of colors (pinks, beiges, browns, greys) and comes with little look cards how to create day looks and whatnot. It’s great and they also do something similar called Natural Eye Palette and the Smokey Eye Palette! Go check it out!!