I thought I could compile a top 5 post for 2011. But not just a Top 5 of beauty items or something. I think I wanna look at 2011 and really look at it from all sorts of different angles…. Let’s see where that’ll take us, shall we?
Top 5 moments!
1. Finishing my placement (I cried from relief!)
2. Seeing my boyfriend Lodz graduate with a 2.1
3. Finding out that I got 70% in my placement essay
4. Making it barrier exactly where mum wanted to stand after the most horrifying, scary admission in Hamburg (I cried from shock about what happened and from happiness that I survived and still made it where mum and I wanted to go)
5. Meeting Mark Owen – even when he wasn’t talkative!
Top 5 songs!
1. Bruno Mars – Marry You
2. Far East Movement – Like a G6
3. Katy B – On a Mission
4. Debussy – Clair de Lune
5. Rage Against the Machine – Renegades of Funk
Top 5 people!
1. My boyfriend Lodz
2. My best friend Pete
3. My best friend Pete’s girlfriend Jess
4. My best female friend Helen
5. My best uni buddy Rich
|Orly Nail Polish in Ingenue|
Top 5 clothes items!
1. Skinny black jeggings from Primark
2. My Christmas cardi that’s actually meant for boys by Primark
3. The uni hoodie I stole from Lodz
4. My Mary Poppins bag from Primark
5. The Miss Selfridge dress I bought for Lodz‘ graduation ball
Top 5 overall items!
1. My promise ring from Lodz that he gave me on Valentine’s day
2. Pair of earrings I received from Lodz‘ parents for Xmas
3. My eBook reader (even if it’s a crap one, but I get to read a lot again!)
4. L’Oreal Feria Intense Mango Copper hair dye (the perfect ginger copper red)
5. Nicky Clarke hair diffuser & dryer that Lodz paid for graciously (I finally get to love my curls again)
What are your top 5′s of 2011?
Much love & merry new year – I wish you all the best for 2012!!
Miss drifted Snow White